Yellow River Baptist Church Cemetery
3650 Five Forks Trickum Road, Lilburn, Georgia
Old Yellow River School House in Background?
Yellow River Baptist Church was organized on August 25, 1871, with 15 charter members. In 1948, the original building was replaced with a granite rock building..
The present building was erected forty years ago and is valued at $800.In 1960 a two-story educational building was added onto the back of the church. In 1963 the church was remodeled and the sanctuary enlarged. The present sanctuary was built in 1971 beside the older church building which has had a brick exterior added but is still in active use.
Photo of the original building from "Gwinnett County Churches" by James C. Flanigan, 1911, reprinted by the Gwinnett Historical Society, 1999.
View Full Cemetery Transcriptions for Yellow River Missionary Baptist