Photos on this page taken 1999 (Pat Sabin)
Brief History of Church
The current building
was built 1906. Ministers to this church from its inception until
1911 (when James Flanigan published his History of Gwinnett County Churches)
were Elder James Hale (33 years), D. T. White (2 years), Elder H.
D. Teat (2 yrs), Elder G. P. Bradley (4 years), Elder W. D. Almond (2
years), Elder J. T. Jordan (44 years in 1911).
Church Web Site: http://www.campcreekchurch.org/