Saints Peter & Paul Elementary School
The fire of 1911

Ruins of Carolus Hall (Sts. Peter & Paul Parish's elementary school) after the fire on 8-24-1911.  After re-building and the dedication in 1912, it was re-named Wenker Hall
in memory of the previous Pastor.  There were 250 students enrolled in 8 grades at that time.

         Images of  these cards contributed by Jim Bauer from his uncle's collection.
Back to Naperville Vintage Postcards