Constructed in 1905 at the southwest corner of Madison Street and Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL, the Heyworth Building is more geometrical and rigid than Burnham's typical classical style. It was one of the final buildings designed by D. H. Burnham and Company. The administration of the company was turned over to Ernest Robert Graham, who had joined the firm of Burnham and Root in 1888. Daniel Burnham died in 1912. Postmarked 1908. Designated a Chicago Landmark 2000.