in an elongated "L" design, with 54 feet fronting La Salle Street and 187 feet along the alley on the south side.
"Central Department, the Young Men's Christian Association of Chicago. 190 So. La Salle St Fourth building on ground where first Farwell Hall was built in 1867." Postmarked 1916.
Appears in this Rand McNally 1893 3-D map at the Univ. of Illinois at Chicago:
Next Scene: Hotel LaSalle- 1910